- Renovation of the Mannor house of the Zichy family in Voderady (acronym: ZICHY)
Renovation of the Mannor house of the Zichy family in Voderady (acronym: ZICHY)
- Project Number: CLT01008
- Project Title: Renovation of the Mannor house of the Zichy family in Voderady (acronym: ZICHY)
- Program: Culture
- Region of the Project Implementation: Trnavský
- District of the Project Implementation: Trnava
- Estimated Date of Project Completion: 30.04.2024
- Project Promoter: Bohdal Ltd.
- Website of the project: kastielvoderady.sk
- Status: Active
- Project Grant Approved: 563 462 €
Project descriptionVoderady Manor is the oldest building in the village of Voderady and at the same time a national cultural monument. The manor is also a former long-term family residence of the aristocratic Zichy family, whose members held important positions in the Hungarian state and county administration. The manor house has been out of operation since 2007 and in 2016 it was bought by the company Bohdal s.r.o.. The manor house is currently under reconstruction and the subject of the project is to restore its historical value and to make it publicly available. The reconstruction concerns the renovation of selected interiors of this important representative manor house. The project is focused on the restoration of parts of the manor's premises, which will be part of the publicly accessible spaces. In terms of history and restoration of historical values, the most important space is the chapel (room 1.9), which has been used as a school gym for several decades. In the first phase of the reconstruction, the priority was to protect the manor house and the adjacent park from natural decay. The second phase consists of the reconstruction of the building itself and in addition, the revitalization of the park is also planned.