Calls GGC01/GGC02 – are you looking for a Ukrainian project partner?
On 26th September 2019 Government Office of the SR as the Programme Operator for the programme „Good Governance and Cross-border Cooperation“ organized in Košice an Information day and Match-making event for Open Call GGC01 and Call for Small Grant Scheme GGC02. Apart from potential applicants and potential project partners from Slovakia and Ukraine, potential project partners from Norway participated as well. During the event, the participants were given an opportunity to meet and communicate with altogether four potential project partners from Norway, namely Troms County Youth Council, Nord University Business School, Nordland County Council and Municipal Development Company (Sør-Varanger municipality).
Furthermore, based on the contacts shared during the event, the Programme Operator has been approached by the potential project partner from Ukraine, who is currently looking for an appropriate institution in order to apply for a project. The Programme Operator would like to encourage potential applicants to contact the potential project partner from Ukraine directly and communicate possible project ideas!
In the links below, you can find a letters from potential project partners from Ukraine:
- Baranynstsi Village Council- Letter of potential partner from Ukraine (English language)
- Baranyntsi Village Council - Letter of potential partner from Ukraine (Ukrainian language)
- Centre of Strategic Partnership - Letter of potential partner from Ukraine - No. 1 "Biosphere Reserve" (English language)
- Centre of Strategic Partnership - Letter of potential partner from Ukraine - No. 2 "Institutional Capacity" (English language)
- Centre of Strategic Partnership - Letter of potential partner from Ukraine - No. 3 "Social Innovation" (English language)
At the same time the Programme Operator is providing potential Slovak applicant with the contact – email@example.com – for the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry that can help with finding appropriate Ukrainian project partners.