- Art education for success in the post-coronavirus digitized art world
Art education for success in the post-coronavirus digitized art world
- Project Number: FBR02-006
- Project Title: Art education for success in the post-coronavirus digitized art world
- Program: Fund for Bilateral Relations
- Region of the Project Implementation:
- District of the Project Implementation:
- Estimated Date of Project Completion: 30.07.2022
- Project Promoter: Victory Art o.z.
- Website of the project:
- Status: In implementation
- Project Grant Approved: 24 260 €
Project descriptionThe main goal of the project is to provide artists with the online educational seminars, specifically focused consultations about artists challenges on the art market. Programme results in online exhibition available for a public audience. The project aims to support capacity building, retain sharing knowledge with artistic audiences, who are usually restricted from this kind of education. Efforts shall increase access to the labour art market and support economic development. The promoter differentiate such efforts of focus on the intellectual development of individuals, to be currently crucial.