Open Call for Proposals for the projects applications under the Domestic and Gender-based Violence (DGV02)
- Dátum: 14.05.2021
- Programy: Domestic and Gender-based Violence
The Ministry of Investments, Regional Development and Informatization of the Slovak Republic has launched the Open call DGV02 for proposals of project applications from the programme Domestic and Gender-based Violence with the aim to support existing services for victims of domestic and gender-based violence, including children, and the integration of these services into intervention teams at local level.
- Application Form including the budget template (Annex 1 Application form and Annex 2 Budget template)
- Special conditions for the provision of project grant (Annex 3)
- Questionnaire, including an education and awareness-raising campaign plan (Annex 4)
- Selection criteria (Annex 5)
- Informative list of social services providers meeting the required European standards - only in Slovak - relevant only for Applicants (Annex 6)
- Selection Committee Statute and Rules of Procedures (Annex 7)
- Norwegian partners search form - non-binding (Annex 8)
- Test of local character of social services (Annex 9)
The Call DGV02 has been closed.