Open Call for Proposals on fostering institutional cross-border cooperation with Ukraine (GGC01)
- Dátum: 16.09.2019
- Programy: Good Governance and Cross-border Cooperation
Open Call is dedicated to find projects fostering institutional cross-border cooperation with Ukraine related to good governance, accountable institutions, transparency and contributing to improved integrity and accountability of public administration (GGC01).
The Office of the Government of the Slovak Republic as the Programme Operator for the Good governance and Cross-border Cooperation Programme has launched the Open Call GGC01 which main ambition is to support high quality projects fostering institutional cross-border cooperation among Slovak and Ukrainian public institutions in the area of good governance, accountable institutions and transparency. This call is primarily dedicated to national cooperation between Slovak and Ukrainian public institutions to support larger scale initiatives:
- Application Form including the budget template (Annex 1 Application Form and Annex 2 Budget template)
- Cross-border cooperation activities plan (Annex 3)
- Selection Criteria (Annex 4)
- Selection Committee Statute and Rules of Procedures (Annex 5)
The electronic app for submission of the Project Application has been closed.