Open Call for Proposals for project applications under the Domestic and Gender-based Violence (DGV03)
- Dátum: 16.08.2021
- Programy: Domestic and Gender-based Violence
The Ministry of Investments, Regional Development and Informatization of the Slovak Republic has launched the Open call DGV03 for proposals of project applications from the programme Domestic and Gender-based Violence with the aim to improve the quality of services so that they meet the required standards, including specific services for children victims.
- Application Form including the budget template (Annex 1 Application form and Annex 2 Budget template)
- Special conditions for the provision of project grant (Annex 3)
- Selection criteria (Annex 4)
- Informative list of social services providers meeting the required European standards - only in Slovak - relevant only for Applicants (Annex 5)
- Social service providers map (Annex 6)
- Selection Committee Statute and Rules of Procedures (Annex 7)
- Norwegian partners search form - non-binding (Annex 8)
- Test of local character of social services (Annex 9)
List of potential partners from Norway
The Call DGV03 has been closed.
Call DGV03 closure (Domestic and Gender-based Violence Programme) – summary