OPEN CALLS FOR BILATERAL RELATIONS UNDER PROGRAMMES LAUNCHED!
The open calls for proposals under the Fund for Bilateral Relations at the programme level were launched on 4th June 2019 by the Programme Operator the Government Office of the Slovak Republic within the programmes:
- Domestic and Gender-based Violence - Call launched under Fund for Bilateral Relation (DGVBF01)
- Cultural entrepreneurship, cultural heritage and cultural cooperation - Calls launched under Fund for Bilateral Relation (CLTBF01 and CLTBF02)
The purpose of this call is to set-up a very flexible and easy tools facilitating visits and meetings of the Slovak applicants with their potential project partners from the donor states in order to jointly prepare a project application for entities planning to submit a project application within one of the calls:
- DGV01 - Open Call for Proposals on the Support of Organisations Promoting Equality between Women and Men and Work Life Balance
- CLT01 - Open Call for Proposals, Cultural Entrepreneurship, Cultural Heritage and Cultural Cooperation – Heritage component
- CLT02 - Small Grant Scheme Call for Proposals, Cultural Entrepreneurship, Cultural Heritage and Cultural Cooperation – Arts component