Call for the award of additional funds for the implementation of existing projects under the under the Local Development and Inclusion Programme (LDIDP)
- Dátum: 28.04.2023
- Programy: Local development and inclusion
The Ministry of Investment, Regional Development and Informatization of the Slovak Republic as the Programme Operator of the Local Development and Inclusion Programme has launched a call LDIDP for the award of additional funds for already existing projects, funded by the Norway Grants and the State Budget of the Slovak Republic.
The Call is open to Project Promoters already implementing projects that were supported and contracted under the Call LDI01 and Call LDI02 (Open Calls for Proposals for the projects under the Local Development, Poverty Reduction and Roma Inclusion).
The aim of the call is to financially assist Project Promoters to cope with the current economic challenges of extraordinary price increases caused by external factors through no fault of the Project Promoters themselves.
The allocation of the Call consists of the yet unallocated (available) funds from the Norway Grants and the State Budget of the Slovak Republic.
Deadline for the submission of applications (Call closure): 31.05.2023
- Application Form (Annex 1 to the Call, Slovak version only)
- Selection Criteria.pdf, Selection Criteria.docx (Annex 2 to the Call)
Further documents referred to by the Call:
- Statute and rules of procedures of the Selection Committee
- Applicant Guide, version 2.0 (valid as of 26.11.2019) (Slovak version only)
- State aid schemes (Slovak version only)
- Postup na predloženie žiadosti (Slovak version only)
For further information or questions related to the call, you may contact the Programme Operator at: email@example.com
The call LDIDP was closed.