Call on the support of contemporary art and culture (CLT03)
- Dátum: 30.10.2020
- Programy: Culture
The Ministry of Investments, Regional Development and Informatization of the Slovak Republic as the Programme Operator for the Cultural entrepreneurship, cultural heritage and cultural cooperation Programme has launched the Small Grant Scheme Call CLT03 on support of the capacity development of cultural players and audience development addressing contemporary art and culture, as well as the promotion of bilateral exchange of contemporary art activities:
- Application Form including the budget template (Annex 1 Application Form and Annex 2 Budget template)
- Selection criteria (Annex 3)
- Selection Committee Statute and Rules of Procedures - updated on 10.11.2020 (Annex 4)
- Norwegian partners search form (Annex 5)
- Liechtenstein partners search form (Annex 6)
In accordance with the Government Resolution No. 355/2020 issued on 4th of June 2020, the transfer of competencies of the National Focal Point for the EEA Financial Mechanism and Norwegian Financial Mechanism and competences of the Programme Operators from the Government Office of the Slovak Republic to the Ministry of Investment, Regional Development and Informatization of the Slovak Republic has taken place and is effective from 1st October 2020.
The Call CLT03 has been closed.